Here is the Annual Edition of the Christmas Barbecue Gift Giving Extravaganza. The following hyperlinks will take you to places only a true Barbecue aficionado could enjoy:
- Sharper Image lights charcoal briquettes in just 60 seconds using a Rapid Electric Firestarter.
- Brookstone solves that grilling at night problem with their Handle Mount Grill Light.
- Gear Hungry has a nice interchangeable Branding Iron for your steaks.
- Hammacher Schlemmer offers up a wonderful Swiss Army Knife style grilling tool.
- Red5 offers the ultimate Machete Spatula for the Attila the Hun type grillers.
For a bit more eclectic type gifts, check out these unique websites:
- Keystone Products light up the season with their Shotgun Shell Xmas Lights.
- Craziest Gadgets has a wonderful Weenie Roaster with a Gothic Twist.
- BBQ Guys offer a unique twist to shish kebabs with these Non-Stick Circle Skewers.
- GrillBots take all the work out of cleaning that messy grill.
And for some of the Best barbecue Recipes, check out these cookbooks offered up form some of the finest grillers alive:
- The Barbecue Bible by Steven Raichlen is an all-around great book.
- Everday Barbecue by Myron Mixon is also a must have for the barbecue guy in your life.
- Bobby Flay’s – Boy Meets Grill has all the recipes and techniques you need to be a great chef.
These wonderful gifts for the griller in your family will eventually result in a wonderful barbecued meal or two! Remember to keep an open mind, and an even more open mouth or you might just miss the best barbecue you have ever tasted.
On a side note:
Be sure to say a prayer for the Troops and their families this time of year. It seems to be getting tougher keeping us safe and ensuring our freedom each day. God Bless our Troops and God Bless America!
Merry Christmas everyone!
Smoke ‘em if you got ‘em and don’t forget your bib.